THE PARTNERS GROUP
The Partners of SSEK represent clients nationwide and abroad who have lost $1 million to $200 million in their investments accounts.
Since 1990, our firm has successfully litigated and arbitrated against hundreds of financial firms including most major Wall Street firms.
The SSEK Partners Group represents institutional and high net worth individuals in securities litigation and arbitration . We serve our clients individually, including those who “opt out” of class actions. We seek recovery of losses and other damages caused by fraud, negligence and other improper or illegal actions by financial firms and their representatives in the sale of securities and investment products and management of assets.
We have experience representing:
- Banks and Financial Firms
- Large Trusts
- Retirement Plans
- Municipalities/School Districts
- Charitable Organizations
- Private Foundations
- High Net Worth Individuals
Although there are many types of institutional investors, there is a commonality among them all. Simply put, by virtue of being an institutional investor, the stakes are high. Not only is the amount of money involved substantial but the losses sustained affects hundreds, if not thousands of individuals.
The decision to select a law firm to represent your organization is not one that can be taken lightly. Because of the magnitude of the institutional case, the attorneys representing the brokerage firm and its representatives will be the best of the best and extremely experienced. Therefore, much thought and consideration must be given to the selection of a firm which will represent not only your organization but the individual members, as well.
There are two overwhelming components in the selection process:
- The firm chosen must have an impeccable reputation and be experienced in the handling of institutional sized cases.
- The firm must have the resources to fight the long battle ahead until the case can be successfully resolved, through arbitration, mediation or litigation.
Serve your organization and its members well by contacting our securities law firm at 1-800-259-9010 for a confidential, no obligation consultation and analysis of your particular situation, along with our recommendations about potential recovery options available to you. Cases are handled on a contingency basis and fees will be deducted from the settlement, if any, based upon an agreed upon percentage of recovery. If no recovery is made, no attorney fee will be owed.
Shepherd Smith Edwards & Kantas LTD, LLP, has a team of attorneys, consultants and staff with more than 100 years of combined experience in the securities industry and in securities law. Since 1990, we have represented thousands of investors nationwide to recover losses. We have represented clients in Federal and State courts and in arbitration through the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), the New York Stock Exchange Inc. (NYSE), American Arbitration Association (AAA) and in private arbitration actions. Collectively, we have represented over 1,000 investors in the last 20 years in negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation.
Because of the special nature of institutional sized cases, your organization is guaranteed that a partner or a team of partners and attorneys will be assigned to the handling of your case, in addition to our experienced paralegals and other staff members. The Partners Group at Shepherd Smith Edwards & Kantas LTD, LLP, is the only securities law firm to entrust your organization’s case to. Experience matters!
- Senator Warren Accuses the SEC of Poor Enforcement U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren has issued a report in which she claims that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. Department of ....
- Credit Suisse and Barclays Settle Dark Pool Cases for $150M Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC (CS) and Barclays Capital Inc. (BARC) will settle their respective cases brought against them by the U.S. ....
- JPMorgan Chase to Resolve Mortgage Fraud Case by Ambac for $995M JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) has consented to pay $995M to settle claims brought by Ambac Financial Group claiming that the insurance company was fooled ....
- Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and Other Big Banks to pay $63M to Virginia to Settle RMBS Fraud Claims The state of Virginia has arrived at a $63M settlement with 11 banks to resolve claims that they bilked the state’s retirement system by purportedly ....